Bill information
What to do
Enter information about the bill you wish to pay.

Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
State of New York, City of Syracuse, Judgment - Water

NOTE: This page is for payment of WATER JUDGMENTS ONLY. If you wish to pay a regular water bill that is not in judgment, please click here.

You must enter your Court index number (YY-#####) assigned to your case and the address where the water bill was unpaid below. For questions regarding JUDGMENTS ONLY, please call the Law Department at (315) 448-8400 and ask for Legal Collections.

First name:  
Last name:  
Violation address:  
Payment amount:  
* Required