We respect your privacy. Accordingly, no information you provide will be sold or otherwise willfully distributed except and only as needed to process any payments you are making, or as required pursuant to a court order or investigation. Xpress-pay.com incorporates contemporary SSL encryption, server firewalls, and several other methods to protect your sensitive information throughout processing.
Unless you explicitly direct us to do so, we will not automatically store your sensitive account information after processing your payment. Information you provide to facilitate your payment, including but not limited to credit or debit card account numbers, expiration dates, CVV codes, bank routing numbers, and checking account numbers, is immediately submitted for processing. If you elect to create an Xpress-pay Digital Wallet Account to expedite future payments, this information (excluding the CVV) is stored in secure servers certified at Level One of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), the highest available level of certification. If you do not instruct us to retain it for future use, payment information is erased immediately upon completion of the transaction.
As a result of successfully processing your payment, the processor working on behalf of your financial institution generates a transaction ID. This number appears on your receipt and may be used in the event that reference to the transaction is required in the future.
We also respect the privacy and rights of participating companies. Accordingly, logos, or images, where they appear, are used with the permission and by the direction of their respective companies.
For Enrolled or Prospective Organizations
We share your concern for the privacy of those who support your organization. Privacy remains a consistent priority on the Internet, but so is access. Xpress-pay gives you the flexibility to decide the search criteria for bills you may post, and the information you collect to assist in reconciling payments to customer accounts. Administrative functions on this site offer you the flexibility to expand or restrict public access as you deem appropriate:
We included this flexibility to allow you to determine the level of access appropriate for your organization. It is part of our continuing commitment to our clients and the customers you serve. Please contact us to learn more.
- You designate the information included with payment made or bills posted at this site. For general invoices, you might use the customer's account number and invoice number. For rent or deposits, you may use the building and unit number. Infinite flexibility gives you total control.
- You decide which of the above fields are allowed as search criteria.
- You select which search criteria are required and which are optional when locating bills.
- You specify whether or not an exact match is required to locate a bill. This typically applies to account or invoice numbers, but it can be applied to anything you designate. Requiring an exact match elevates privacy.
- You can permit a "fuzzy" search. For an owner name, "smith" can find "Smith Electronic Supply", "Smithfield Properties, Inc.", etc. Fuzzy searches expand public access.