If your isn't answer here, send us an email for help.
Where are your newsletters? Here links to selected issues:
There are several more issues. Contact us for a full directory.
- 2013-05: Xpress-pay gains national exposure
- 2013-01: Restaurant pay-at-the-table component for Xpress-pay Mobile announced
2012-08: Details on VISA's Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF); Municipal-Payments.com absorbed by Xpress-pay
- 2011-11: Xpress-pay Mobile announced
- 2009-03: Touchtone telephone payments announced; How will you accept payments in an emergency?
- 2009-02: New features: View original bill; download payment file as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
The bill disappeared from my cart , now I can't find it: Your session timed out. We will reset your cart in thirty minutes. Simply check back later.
Why isn't the company I wish to pay listed? They must be enrolled. Please send us an email and we will encourage them to participate. You can also contact them directly.
The company and the bill type is listed, so why can't I find my bill?
- For names or locations, reduce the criteria. Entering "smith" will find any name with that name in it such as John Smith or Mary Smithfield
- If the search field is marked with a "†", be sure to type information exactly as it appears on your bill
- For account or other similar types of numbers, don't enter spaces or dashes
- The bill is paid
- Note: If your bill does not show, that doesn't mean it's paid and may be an error. Contact the company directly for assistance.
I paid my bill. Why does it still show here?
- If paid by another method (mail, in person, etc.), we have not yet received notification
- Many types are look alike. Compare all of the information with the one you think was paid
What is an eCheck? Electronic checks were enabled by the 21st Century banking regulations. It functions like a paper check, but faster. Anyone with sufficient funds can use it. Enrollment is not required, but note that electronic checks can bounce too.
Why does the bill disappear when I click the Add to Cart button? This is to prevent duplicate payments.
How much does it cost to add departments? Once enrolled, you can post additional bill types without charge. You can also have separate administrators.
Can we establish automatic recurring payments? Yes. Please contact us for more information.
How can I enroll? Click here to learn how to offer this convenience to your customers.